About the instructor
Shaikh Musleh Khan was born in Madinah, Saudi Arabia. He was raised and is currently residing in Toronto, Canada. At college he studied computer programming and then went to work as a Fraud analyst.
In 2002 Shaikh Musleh was accepted at the Islamic University of Madinah where he completed a diploma in Arabic followed by a BA in Islamic Law from the faculty of Da'wah and Usool al-deen. He memorised the Qur'an with an ijaza and has completed a complete study of Sahih al-Bukhari.
Shaikh Musleh undertook a study of various Islamic books including those on Fiqh, Hadith, Aqidah, Tafsir. Futhermore, he took classes with various prominent scholars in the course of his time in Madinah, including Sheikh Mukhtar Al-Shanqiiti, Sheikh Muhsin Al-Abaad, Sheikh Abd al-Razak, and Sheikh Muhammad Shafi among others.
Upon graduating in 2011 he has returned to Canada and has plans to pursue a Masters at York University, Toronto. He has been very active in the Toronto vicinity for more than 10 years, having conducted khutbahs, classes, lectures and conferences, as well as various Islamic Intensive programs in the United States. Shaikh Musleh enjoys long-distance running and basketball. He loves to read and write in addition to spending time preparing for classes in Toronto where he and his wife reside.
On Demand - One Episode per week
This is a series of reflections on the great collection of du'as known as Hisnul Muslim Fortress of a Muslim. Shaikh Musleh Khan gives us a brief overview of each du'a in an episode and reflects on the power behind the supplications.
- Episode 1 - Introducing Hisnul Muslim FREE PREVIEW
- Episode 2 - The Remembrance of Allah
- Episode 3 - What Allah has prepared for those who remember him
- Episode 5 - Verses about the blessings of Allah
- Episode 6 - Verses about the blessings of Allah (Part 2)
- Episode 7: Getting Dressed in the Morning
- Episode 8: Wearing a Brand New piece of Clothing
- Episode 9: Wearing a Brand New Piece of Clothing (Part 2)